Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Indian Dhamaal Chicken

Luckily or unluckily my fellow blog authors also my flatmates aren't big fans of chicken. So I cook meager portions which I then eat for days. :) Today I will show you how I make Indian chicken in the least hassling way and yet tastes nothing short of gourmet.



Things you will need

  • Chicken : 250 gms
  • Ginger : 2 tbsp
  • Garlic : 12 - 14 cloves
  • Curd : 4 tbsp (optional) 
  • Mustard Oil : 2 tbsp 
  • Chilli powder : 1 tsp
  • Cumin powder :1/2 tsp
  • Coriander powder : 1/2 tsp
  • Garam Masala : 1 tsp
  • Aamchur powder: 1/2 tsp
  • Salt : 1-1/2 tbsp
  • Sugar : 1/4 tsp

I start by marinating the chicken.I add 2 tbsp mustard oil to the chicken.I crush 12- 14 cloves of garlic and 2 tbsps of ginger powder and crush.
PhotoPhotoPhoto









Then out comes the magic masala box and I add all the masalas in the same pattern followed by 4 tbsp of curd.

Let this sit in the fridge over night; or as was in my case through the day. 

In the evening I just came back from office and doused it with 1 glass off water, covered it and put it on flame in simmer. 30 minutes and your delicious yummy-no-hassle-chicken is ready. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves. Enjoy. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment